Monday, June 04, 2007

Time for a SMILE. It's Knut!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
He is now 60 lbs and growing, but still really cute.

Check out this great video (you will have to scroll down page to get to videos)

Knut is a bit underwhelmed with his Walk of Fame prints

Knut learning to swim

From Knut's diary blog:

WHAT A BIG PLEASURE FOR ME....
… to jump into the water like a seal. And whirl it around in the air, so that it rains down on my head again. Oh, friends, I just love my daily bath! And everyone who claimed in the past that I was only pretending to swim and cheating a bit - folks, just have a look at the video! I can swim like a fish….. But, to be honest, you are also a bit right: Most of all, I like paddling in the flat water. My favourite game is: Knut, the monster from the deep see…. Atttaaaack!!! Hihihi, I'm going to grab the camera once….

No comments: