Monday, July 09, 2007

Here I am in my digging gear!


These are the pants that I wore today. The original color you can see on the right side...dark brown... (that is the inside of the pants) and then the color they ended up being after digging on the left!


Here is DB at the site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tam,
We just want to know how your wrist is holding up.We all miss you and hope you are having a great time.Snakes pics were hilarious, don't let DB get eaten.
Blog u later.
Betty and Scott

tamara said...

hey guys.
My hand hurts some, but i have been trying to use my arm as a whole. My shoulder and upper arm are sore since I have not used it in a while. I am good with lifting as long as i keep it covered. Nerves are growing back and it is sensitive, but healing nicely. Squeezing the brain!