Well that can't be good! So I crawl out and above my tomb the workers have found a snake and are trying to corner it. They do not want it to get into my tomb with me. I can think of better things too!
Ali wants me to get my stuff and leave but I just grab my camera and jump up on the big boulder (where Ali is as well). Just in time to see the snake slither really really fast by into the dirt that we had taken out of the tomb. The guys wack at it with a shovel, break the shovel and the snake hides. So here they are trying to find the snake. They are moving dirt and stones.
At this point, Ali still wants me to leave but I am not getting off that rock, thank you very much.
They find the right rock and Hello snake (he is in the dust)
Shovels flying............ Oohhh a direct hit!
Did not work. Snake striking back......
Can he survive the shovel brigade
Oops. There he goes off to the right into the brush (by the blue thingy).
Looking for the snake again. I love that Malik has a big rock!
One more time with the big tools. Where is Malik?
Dead snake............
Or so Heyam thinks.............
Until it started moving.....
Just reflexes. According to Ali, the snake is not poisonous but it wraps around you and squeezes. I'm not sure what it could squeeze it is not that big.
Anyway very exciting. Wish I had a video.
No comments:
Post a Comment