Thank you Malik for my gift:
Malik hiding in my tomb from Ali. The guys at the site call me "Ota" (cat) because of the way that I sift the dirt (like cat in cat liter). Little did they know that was already my email (otacat). Meow. Meow!
Thanks to Mohammad Tahat for the prayer beads that he got in Mecca this year.
Ahmad at the internet cafe trying to teach me Arabic letters. He is a 5th grade English teacher so he is very patient.
I never liked mansef. Since the archaeology inspector from Irbid was at our table we ranked the sheep skull (an honor due to the tongue and eyes). I passed. Ate a few bites then went to pizza parma later with A and M.
Mansef is lamb over rice with yogurt poured over. Stand. Left hand behind back. Take right hand and squish it all together and eat it. No forks.
Dr. Rose demonstrates to Henni regarding correct mansef etiquette.
Andrew and Jessica:
Here is the mansef video. At the beginning, you hear Ali asking Adam if he wants the tongue. Too funny.
1 comment:
SO Tamra, you knew malik was hiding from me, why you didnt tell me, I tried to be fair with all workers.
Post a Comment