Saturday, July 07, 2007

So the wind was kinda blowing. Lovely pix of me.

Andrew and Mohammed

Mamoud and Akhmed


So they all wanted their picture taken. The guy in the picture with me fancies himself a ladies man. He loves me, he also loves Candice and possible Michelle. He has managed to kiss me on the cheek twice without warning. He is fast! Next time I will be prepared with a swift elbow or even better, my handy dandy pick axe.

Panda news: Mei (at the National Zoo) is having a psuedopregnancy just like the one in Memphis. Bad news. San Diego is our only hope for this year for a baby.



After I just walked to Safeway for diet coke.....................and cookies and Ruffles
(from Cheezburger)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Going in search of french fries............... Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wear more dorkfish repellant.
Scott

tamara said...

Good idea Scott. Someone had a "word" and it was better today.
I was, however, looking forward to a swift blow to the gut!