First of all, from Weird Daily (which I suggest everyone bookmark)......some tastefully done toilet issues...........
Toilet signs from around the world...............
The world's largest toilet.................
Toilet training cartoon from Japan
OR did you know that over 6000 people a year are traumatized by ...............GOATS........at petting zoos. I, myself, had a traumatic experience with a baby goat and its poo. I did not realize that help was just a call away. I went through all that therapy............
From www.stuffonmymutt.com
A very naughty pooch!
From www.stuffonmycat.com
I don't think even my cat is this lazy!
From ICanHasCheezburger


My apologies.............
I have been chastised for not IMMEDIATELY reporting that the San Diego Zoo panda, Bai Yun is pregnant (per hormones, per ultrasound and per behavior). Go Bai Yun, it could be soon!
Her last baby was Su Lin who is now about to have her 2nd birthday.
(from KJDrill at flickr)
Su Lin.............what a face! We need another one!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment