Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Thank goodness for gay hairdressers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, why did I ever even think that I could go to a female hairdresser. Hello! Let's start living in reality here!

My hair crisis has been, if not averted, at least corrected. Thank you Roger!!!!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I went to Joel's in LR and it was very trendy.................. but yet not too expensive. And as I sat in the chair, it dawned on me why this salon is rated #1. The high percentage of gay guys fixing hair. Yes, there were some female hairdressers but not like most salons in town that are almost all female.

Major"WHEWWWWWW"..........................huge relief!

I had to entice (i. e. trick and quickly grab hold of) the cats into staying in one bedroom today since workers were coming over to check dishwasher. I grabbed them both and ran................wiggly butt cats almost slid out but I manage to get the door shut just in time. Poor kitties!!!!


Raphael: "U trick...ed..ed me! ........Why U do this?"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Rio: Pissed off look........Eyes never leave the door.............calculating how fast he can get to the door when I open it.

"You can not leave me locked in with that crazy white, sock-stealing, faucet-licking, glue-eating cat. I will not tolerate it! He is soooo uncouth!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Apparently GE is recalling some dishwashers as a fire hazard if you have ever used that
JET DRY stuff. I am pretty sure my dishwasher is the original for the apt. (meaning 1970's).
I'm thinking it is fire hazard because, I don't know, it is 100 freakin' years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But what do I know............................I am back to being a dumb blond!

4 comments:

pixie said...

Your kitties are so cute. Your hair looks wonderful. It is so hard to find a good hairdresser. I have had many, many bad experiences! I'm lucky because the woman I have now is just awesome!

tamara said...

Thanks. I think I will stick with this hairdresser for a while. I have been lucky, that is really the first bad color I have had. Now I have had some really bad perms!!!! but that was a long time ago.

Post your old blog site please because I can't fine it now. Thanks.

tamara said...

I also can't spell..."find"
thanks pixie.

pixie said...

Here it is: http://pixiesunshine.wordpress.com/
I guess I'm sticking with wordpress!:)