Monday, September 17, 2007

New photobook

This is the cover of the 12x12 photobook. I uploaded my photos and then ordered this from Kodak. I still like Shutterfly better, but at the time was having issues with uploading my photos. I have since figured it out and will be putting my Jordan photos in a Shutterfly photobook.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A couple of the pages:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I think the panda photos look pretty good on the black pages.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

pixie said...

love the book! I tried Kodak but I prefer Shutterfly too. I always had problems uploading pics in kodak.

tamara said...

Thanks! Yes, I like Shutterfly better. I made the mistake of putting my photos in Picasa Web which USED to upload into Shutterfly. However, now when the photos upload, the resolution changes dramatically (like the biggest size I can print is wallet size!!!!). I had to download all the pictures back to my computer, then used Shutterfly's free photo download then up to Shutterfly web. It was a major hassle. I have since gotten rid of Picasa (I really liked Picasa too)