Here is our breakfast/storage tent, note the bathroom tent behind it (sorta to the right and back)
Then the walk down the road to the our tomb site. Actually there are tombs all along above and below the road.
My lovely hair thingy which was really cool from REI.com
He took a close up of it. How funny!
The gang at Karak Castle
Checkout the hair in the next shot. AWESOME!
Mohammad........... (Hi guys I miss you)
and his brother Abbas...
More pictures to follow......
Just one more of the little girl's weekly exam today. She is starting to open her eyes a bit. Maybe next week, she will have both eyes open.
Is that cute or what?


4 comments:
Great shots! God bless REI.
I am not sure how I lived without REI !!!
LOL...only you can look so glamorous out there digging in the sand! Just got back from REI here....bought a lovely jacket for the change in weather and a sweater...is it that time of year?
You mean it is actually a real store and not just online! I really need to move to a bigger city!
Post a Comment