It is pretty hot here, but nice in the evenings. So far I have attended one wedding for a cousin (bride) and then part one of another wedding. Last night was the grooms party. Everyone comes but the women sit in a separate spot watching as the men dance the traditional Arabic dance called the dabkah. I have some good video, but it will have to wait until I get home. It was in one of the villages at night, so pictures sucked especially because we were too far back for the lighting. Tonight is part 2, that would be the brides party.
Here are some photos from Ajloun castle, up in the hills.
This is near Wadi Arab dam near the Jordan Valley
4 comments:
Yay! You made it!
Glad you are having a good time. Have fun and eat a lot of pizza margarita with extra cheese.
Scott
Have fun!!! Glad you made it!!!:)
I need to find an excuse for you to see and judge Clooney or not Clooney. Sigh. We'll see if I can come up with anything.
Julianna
Post a Comment