Friday, May 30, 2008

GET A LIFE PEOPLE!!!

So all I have been hearing about is Rachel Ray getting in trouble for wearing some kind of arab something or other.

So I'm thinking, OMG is she in a full berka? Is she bellydancing through the kitchen?? What could she possibly be wearing that would cause an outrage from Dunkin Donut customers?? (My experience, if there are donuts-who cares who's selling them or what they are wearing. Give me the donut!).

So anyway I finally found the picture.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Please!!!! I have bandana from walmart that looks like that. (OK yes I shop at walmart! It is much easier to throw your clothes in the floor and not hang them up when you know you bought them at Wallyworld). Maybe the fashion police might have a word or two to say about it, but the Dunkin' D people should just start requiring cross cultural training sessions for everyone else.

Call me when she is bellydancing through the kitchen because that would really be disturbing!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

pixie said...

That is just pure craziness!!!!

tamara said...

Yea! I wish they would put all this energy and attention to something useful, like gas prices!