.
I'm not sure why this video just grabbed me, but I think it is awesome. The photographer was snapping pics during the earthquake! Right at the beginning, there is a photo with debris falling. OMG. Only someone who really gets into photography could understand why that is so fabulous! There is something about getting that perfect shot, not to sell or to hype, but just to have. (If you go on vacation for 2 weeks and take over 5000 pix then you'll understand. Thank God for digital). Anyway, the pixs are very poignant and certainly reflect the fragility of life.
Speaking of death
2 comments:
I totally get it. I'm just glad they all made it out of the church!
DH asked why I always take my camera with me and I told him one never knows when an opportunity might strike. I have missed many things that would have been a good shot so now the camera goes wherever I go!
At least one of my cameras is usually with me too! Hey you never know!
Post a Comment