Do you know how hard it is to type with one arm? Surgery went well, still hurts a little. Mostly, the cast weighs a ton and it is hard to get comfortable.
Thanks Pixie. The day of the surgery my fingers kept going numb, but there was good capillary refill, so i just kept icing it down. Today, it does not hurt at all, so far. I think the bad part is over. Except for going outside in 90 degee weather with a cast!!
i was just looking at the imax schedule!!!! I am so bored. Went shopping, got pedicure, hit sonic. Had to come home and prop arm, swelling inside cast.
4 comments:
I hope you feel better. Surgery sucks!!! I love the cup!!!!:)
Thanks Pixie. The day of the surgery my fingers kept going numb, but there was good capillary refill, so i just kept icing it down. Today, it does not hurt at all, so far. I think the bad part is over. Except for going outside in 90 degee weather with a cast!!
Tam,
We miss you already. If you need us call. Cant wait to see you again. May the Kung Fu Panda smile upon you.
Scott
i was just looking at the imax schedule!!!! I am so bored. Went shopping, got pedicure, hit sonic. Had to come home and prop arm, swelling inside cast.
Post a Comment