Wednesday, July 02, 2008

So I went to this awesome photo class this weekend. It was done by George Lepp who is a super famous wildlife photographer. Some of it was way over my head but I learned alot. I learned that all those gorgeous photos are enhanced a bit, but there is still the underlying skill of the photographer. Here are a few programs that I have to get and any shutterbug might be interested in.

1. Adobe Photoshop CS3. Of course no one I know has this and it is pricey.

2. ArcSoft Panaramaker 4 PRO

3. HDR Photomatrix

Ohh this stuff is awesome!!!!

Since the class was at the hotel next to the river, I chose to eat my cheap peanut butter sandwich down by the river and then splurge for valet parking.



I promise those two people are not making out, I blew it up to check, but it does look a little strange.


The water is pretty high and it has gotten really muddy.




Statue in the "Forever A Rose" Garden




Lunch Cruise

2 comments:

Susan said...

Nice perspective on the 2nd shot, Tamara!

-Cairogal

tamara said...

thanks Cairogal. Love your new site!