Friday, February 19, 2010

Screw Tiger.....

I noticed he planned his little "yes, I am a sad pathetic human being" speech to coincide with the Olympics and a golf tournament. Just so we don't forget him. Well, while he was getting all the attention, there was some awesome Olympic action. Namely the really cute Evan Lysecek literally taking that gold medal from the Russians.






And boy they were pissed!


Photo by Cameron Spencer/Getty Images


Flashback april 2007: Champions on Ice
Really bad photos from me
There's Johnny Weir, some girl, Viktor Petrenko (I think) Sasha Cohen, and a happy little Russian, Evgeni Plushenko. And he did skate fabulously!!!



And I think this is Evan Lysecek, but it's a little blurry


Someone else who also got a bad deal was Johnny Weir. He was awesome and should have got the bronze medal.


And let's not forget about Shaun White.....amazing!

Go USA

No comments: