I started this post 2 weeks ago and never got to work with it:
I just got through sending this to my 2 cousins in Texas. I sent it on a private message Facebook because my Mom refuses to give me their phone or address. She knows me well. Anyway, if I get kicked off FB it will be worth saying my mind.
"Between my mom, my dad and myself, we spent almost 7 hours in the ER your father. Let me just say that I am sick and tired of you (and your brother) using my parents to do a job that should be yours. My mom says that every time she calls and tries to talk to you about your father and what is going on, she gets excuses. A bunch of excuses. The only excuse I see is that you and your brother are just sorry pieces of .... Blah Blah Blah.....pretty much goes downhill from there......
Too much?
No, this has been going on for several years now (like 20 years) and is just getting worse and worse.
UPDATE: Next day
Mom and me just spent the last 3 or so hours in the same ER with the same uncle because he fell at home. No response to FB message. Wusses! ER staff at my hospital is incredibly rude and unprofessional. They seemed mad that we brought him back 2nd day in row. Very embarrassed about that.
UPDATE: 1 week ago
My uncle is having neurological probs and is getting really kind of crazy. He is passing out and being all weird. One son finally came (for one day) and paid a couple of bills then took the cat back to Texas (I told mom, tell them to take the cat or we are taking that spawn of Satan to the pound-and I love cats!).
UPDATE: next day
Uncle passed out and never woke up. He is intubated and has no response. Prognosis is bad. No sons. No response to FB message.
UPDATE: this past Monday/Tuesday
Sons say they will come at Easter. Uncle is still unresponsive, on meds to keep his blood pressure up and breathing 40 time/minute. Mom convinced sons to come NOW. They arrive and that will take a whole new post.
No comments:
Post a Comment