My husband needed a root canal and it was just too expensive here in the States. So he said he could get it in Jordan. He went several times to this dentist (why it took 7 trips for a root canal, who knows) but the last time, he wanted me to come back there with him.
OMG. O. M. G!!!! He will never go the dentist in Jordan again. NEVER.
Don't even look like that. I told you that you should have got it fixed in the US!!
The tray was nasty dirty. The bottles of whatever liquid were gooey and stained.
And the best part. THE VERY BEST PART....
was when the office secretary/dental assistant took a cigarette lighter to "sterilize" some dental instrument before putting it in my husbands mouth.
Holy Crap! I was about to hyperventilate. Luckily, the dentist decided to have a smoke (standing next to the patient) and I had an excuse to go back into the waiting room.
I don't care how cheap it is, never again!
No comments:
Post a Comment