From the Jordan Times:
Wedding festivities cost groom his fingers
IRBID (Petra) — A pre-wedding party for a young groom in Irbid took a turn for the worse following an altercation between attendees this week. A fight between relatives and friends of 25-year-old man culminated when a man brandishing a sword attacked the groom, severing six of his fingers the day before his wedding. According to Irbid Police Director Colonel Ayed Ajarmeh, the investigations revealed that eight people started the fight, seven of whom were arrested. An investigation is under way to determine the cause of the fight.
Dad Update: Surgery is this coming Monday AM. He will have the cardiac bypass and they will also do a lung biopsy. If they feel it necessary, they may remove part of his lung as long as it is not a large part. I expect about 50 friends and relatives to materialize for this event (this is the average number for a surgery). My mother is already buying little snacks for everyone in case they get hungry in the waiting room!!!!! If you have not noticed, my parents are very popular and outgoing. Unlike me, who would rather stay in the background and blend, thank you very much. If I did not look like my Dad I would seriously think that I was adopted!
1 comment:
Good luck! Also? I totally just sent this articlew to him and told him he is not allowed to lose his fingers.
Post a Comment