Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Atlanta

Believe it or not, I did take pictures other than the pandas, but not many................
.

This is Olympic Park. This is looking toward the Georgia Aquarium (top left) and the Coca-Cola Museum is top right.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Closer view of Coke Museum

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Inside: The bear (I can't find his name even if I google). Oh yeah, BTW, they had a contest to name that little polar bear that lives in some state up north of here somewhere (Pardon the Flexeril haze). Anyway, his name is Hudson. Something about some bay or river or possibly named after the next door neighbors dog. Who knows?


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The old Coke stuff:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The GROOVY stuff:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Coke:
You could try other countries Coke products. This was S. America. Some of it was nasty.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Closeup of the fountains that the kids play in. See the following videos

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us






This is the top of one of the buildings in downtown. Very cool.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: