Friday, June 29, 2007

Well.............the wing fell off, I guess.................

So where is the dust bunny?

In Amman?

Stuck in Chicago?

Kidnapped by a crazed Jordanian taxi driver on the way to Irbid?

None of the above.....................thanks to American Airlines and maintenance problems.

Dust bunny (DB) is sitting at home with Rio and Raphael






Plan B:

Get to the airport early Saturday AM and get on the standby list.

I have a ticket for 3pm arriving in Dallas at 4:10. However, the connecting flight to PARIS leaves at 5:10. Too close for me. So I will try to get to Dallas early if I can. Too many storms going on down there to take a chance (if possible).

Then if I get to Dallas on time. I get to go to Paris in BUSINESS class. Whoooohoooo!

Then on to Amman to arrive Sunday evening (Jordan time).

We will see...................................

PS: Thanks to Scott for DB as a birthday gift

PSS: Scott can you guys see the pictures at work?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tam,
I will check the blog at work Monday and let you know. Business Class, "coooool". Have fun and watch out for dorkfish.
Scott

Anonymous said...

Tam,
The pics of DB showed up at work. I hope you made it to Jordan with no more problems. Take care and be careful, we will be thinking of you.
Scott